Darksiders II includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
How to Port Forward Darksiders II
When you are playing Darksiders II you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Darksiders II Require
The network ports for Darksiders II are as follows:
Darksiders II - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Darksiders II - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Darksiders II - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Darksiders II yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Darksiders II - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Darksiders II - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Darksiders II - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Darksiders II that will show you the ports.
- Darksiders II - Xbox 360
- Darksiders II - Playstation 3
- Darksiders II - Playstation 4
- Darksiders II - Xbox One
- Darksiders II - Steam
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.