Port Forwarding on Your Router for Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation
Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation is Idea Factory International's Adventure game with a release date in 2019.
Since Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation.
Port Forward Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation
When you are playing Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation are as follows:
Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation that will show you the necessary ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.