How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3 - Scarlet
Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3 - Scarlet is Koei Tecmo's Sports game with a release date in 2019.
Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3 - Scarlet is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3 - Scarlet
When you are playing Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3 - Scarlet you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3 - Scarlet Require
The exact ports for Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3 - Scarlet are as follows:
Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3 - Scarlet - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3 - Scarlet - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3 - Scarlet simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.