Demon Hunter 3: Revelation is Artifex Mundi's 2D, Puzzle, and Adventure game released in 2016.
Ports Required for Demon Hunter 3: Revelation
The ports for Demon Hunter 3: Revelation are as follows:
Demon Hunter 3: Revelation - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Demon Hunter 3: Revelation - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Demon Hunter 3: Revelation yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Demon Hunter 3: Revelation - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Demon Hunter 3: Revelation - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Demon Hunter 3: Revelation - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Demon Hunter 3: Revelation simply follow one of these links:
- Demon Hunter 3: Revelation - Steam
- Demon Hunter 3: Revelation - Switch
- Demon Hunter 3: Revelation - Xbox One
- Demon Hunter 3: Revelation - Playstation 4
Demon Hunter 3: Revelation includes the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward Demon Hunter 3: Revelation
When you are playing Demon Hunter 3: Revelation you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.