Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for Denkovi SmartDEN IP-16R:
Denkovi SmartDEN IP-16R - PC
- TCP: 80
- UDP: 161
Set Up a Port Forward for Denkovi SmartDEN IP-16R
When you use Denkovi SmartDEN IP-16R you may need to forward ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to Denkovi SmartDEN IP-16R.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- Your device's internal IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Forwarding a Port for Denkovi SmartDEN IP-16R
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your device's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Denkovi SmartDEN IP-16R in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Denkovi SmartDEN IP-16R:
List of Routers - Customized for Denkovi SmartDEN IP-16R
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for Denkovi SmartDEN IP-16R.