Which Ports Does Deus Ex: Human Revolution Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Deus Ex: Human Revolution are as follows:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Deus Ex: Human Revolution yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Deus Ex: Human Revolution that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Xbox 360
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Playstation 3
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Steam
Deus Ex: Human Revolution has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Deus Ex: Human Revolution
When you are playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.