How to Port Forward Diamond Mind Baseball in Your Router
Diamond Mind Baseball includes the following styles of play.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
Port Forward Diamond Mind Baseball
When you are playing Diamond Mind Baseball you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Diamond Mind Baseball Require
The necessary ports for Diamond Mind Baseball are as follows:
Diamond Mind Baseball - PC
- TCP: 32158
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Diamond Mind Baseball simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.