Disco Dodgeball Remix is Zen Studios's Sports game with a release date in 2018.
Disco Dodgeball Remix is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward Disco Dodgeball Remix
When you are playing Disco Dodgeball Remix you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Disco Dodgeball Remix Require
The ports for Disco Dodgeball Remix are as follows:
Disco Dodgeball Remix - PC
- UDP: 5055
Disco Dodgeball Remix - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Disco Dodgeball Remix - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Disco Dodgeball Remix - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Disco Dodgeball Remix simply follow one of these links:
- Disco Dodgeball Remix - PC
- Disco Dodgeball Remix - Switch
- Disco Dodgeball Remix - Xbox One
- Disco Dodgeball Remix - Playstation 4
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.