Disney Infinity 2.0 includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward Disney Infinity 2.0
When you are playing Disney Infinity 2.0 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Disney Infinity 2.0
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Disney Infinity 2.0 are as follows:
Disney Infinity 2.0 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Disney Infinity 2.0 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Disney Infinity 2.0 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Disney Infinity 2.0 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Disney Infinity 2.0 - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Disney Infinity 2.0 simply follow one of these links:
- Disney Infinity 2.0 - Playstation 3
- Disney Infinity 2.0 - Playstation 4
- Disney Infinity 2.0 - Xbox 360
- Disney Infinity 2.0 - Xbox One
- Disney Infinity 2.0 - PC
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.