Disney Sing It is a Music game published by Disney Interactive Studios released in 2008.
Ports Required for Disney Sing It
The specific ports that need to be forwarded for Disney Sing It are as follows:
Disney Sing It - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Disney Sing It - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Disney Sing It - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Disney Sing It - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Disney Sing It yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Disney Sing It that will show you the necessary ports.
Disney Sing It is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Forward Ports for Disney Sing It
When you are playing Disney Sing It you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.