Which Ports Does Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition Require
The network ports for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition are as follows:
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - PC
- TCP: 23243-23262
- UDP: 23243-23262
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - Steam
- TCP: 23243-23262, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 23243-23262, 27015, 27031-27036
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition that will show you the connection ports.
- Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - PC
- Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - Steam
- Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - Playstation 4
- Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - Xbox One
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
- Turn based games differ from real time games in that each player is given a distinct turn in which to act. Some include a timer to limit the amount of time that a player takes while the other player is waiting.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- The main concept behind an adventure game is that you are the main character and you follow the game through a story that unfolds as you play.
How to Port Forward Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
When you are playing Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.