How to Port Forward Divinity: Original Sin II in Your Router
Divinity: Original Sin II is Larian Studios, Bandai Namco Entertainment's Role-Playing game released in 2017.
Divinity: Original Sin II is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
How to Port Forward Divinity: Original Sin II
When you are playing Divinity: Original Sin II you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Divinity: Original Sin II Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Divinity: Original Sin II are as follows:
Divinity: Original Sin II - PC
- TCP: 23243-23262
Divinity: Original Sin II - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Divinity: Original Sin II - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Divinity: Original Sin II simply follow one of these links:
- Divinity: Original Sin II - PC
- Divinity: Original Sin II - Playstation 4
- Divinity: Original Sin II - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.