Port Forwarding on Your Router for Doraemon: Story of Seasons
When you play Doraemon: Story of Seasons you will experience the following styles of play.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for Doraemon: Story of Seasons
When you are playing Doraemon: Story of Seasons you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Doraemon: Story of Seasons Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Doraemon: Story of Seasons are as follows:
Doraemon: Story of Seasons - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Doraemon: Story of Seasons - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Doraemon: Story of Seasons simply follow one of these links:
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.