Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is a Fighting and Role-Playing game published by Bandai Namco Entertainment released in 2016.
Ports Required for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
The exact ports for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 are as follows:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Steam
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Playstation 4
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Switch
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Xbox One
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 has the following styles of gameplay.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
- In an RPG the player assumes the role of the primary character in a story line and is the driving force behind the story line progressing. They tend to be very long and involve a deep leveling system and lots of inventory management.
Forward Ports for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
When you are playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.