Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
When you are playing Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
The ports that need to be forwarded for Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 are as follows:
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 that will show you the specific ports.
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 - PC
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 - Playstation 4
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.