Ports Required for Dragon Ball Xenoverse
The specific incoming ports for Dragon Ball Xenoverse are as follows:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dragon Ball Xenoverse that will show you the network ports.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Steam
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Playstation 3
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Playstation 4
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Xbox 360
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Xbox One
Dragon Ball Xenoverse has the following styles of gameplay.
- Fighting games are typically a side view of 2 or more players in an arena. Usual game play is to execute a series of kicks, punches, and special moves to knock you opponent out, sometimes in gory graphic detail.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Forward Ports for Dragon Ball Xenoverse
When you are playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.