How to Port Forward Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Forward Ports for Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
When you are playing Dragon Ball: Xenoverse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Dragon Ball: Xenoverse Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Dragon Ball: Xenoverse are as follows:
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dragon Ball: Xenoverse that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - Xbox One
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - PC
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - Playstation 4
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - Xbox 360
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - Playstation 3
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.