How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - HD Collection
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - HD Collection includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
- A game compilation is a collection of smaller games usually from the same manufacturer. Lately game compilations have been composed of older arcade style games released in a single package.
Forward Ports for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - HD Collection
When you are playing Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - HD Collection you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - HD Collection Require
The required incoming ports for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - HD Collection are as follows:
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - HD Collection - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - HD Collection - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - HD Collection that will show you the incoming ports.
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - HD Collection - Playstation 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai - HD Collection - Xbox 360
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.