Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara offers the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
Forward Ports for Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
When you are playing Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
The exact ports for Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara are as follows:
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara simply follow one of these links:
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - PC
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - Playstation 3
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - Xbox 360
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.