How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires has the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
Forward Ports for Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires
When you are playing Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires Require
The ports for Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires are as follows:
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires simply follow one of these links:
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - Playstation 3
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - Playstation 4
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - Xbox One
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - Steam
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires - Switch
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.