Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends has the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
Port Forward Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
When you are playing Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends are as follows:
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends that will show you the network ports.
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - Playstation 3
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - Playstation 4
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - Steam
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.