Which Ports Does Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate are as follows:
Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate simply follow one of these links:
Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate has the following genres of gameplay.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Most VR games use a VR headset and hand held input devices.
Forward Ports for Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate
When you are playing Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.