The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Ebode IPV38 are:
Ebode IPV38 - PC
- TCP: 80
Set Up a Port Forward for Ebode IPV38
When you use Ebode IPV38 you might need to forward some ports in your router. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to Ebode IPV38.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- Your computer's internal IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Forward Ports for Ebode IPV38
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for Ebode IPV38 in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Ebode IPV38:
List of Routers - Customized for Ebode IPV38
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for Ebode IPV38.