Edens Zero includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Edens Zero
As far as we can tell Edens Zero is a single player game, which means that there should not be any need to forward ports for it. Most of the time only multiplayer games need to forward a port. Occasionally it is possible that some single player games might need a port forwarded for things like: license activation, updates, and downloading new content. You can run our Port Finder application to see if Edens Zero is opening up any ports to know for sure. When you are done running Port Finder it will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Start by downloading Port Forward Network Utilities for free.
- After you launch Network Utilities click the Port Finder button.
- Follow the instructions on screen to use the Port Finder application to locate your game's ports.
- The Port Finder will upload port information to us and we'll add it to the site after looking at it.
How To find Ports for Edens Zero
This is a brief rundown of all the things that Port Finder will do:
- Look at which ports Edens Zero has open in "listen" mode. These are the necessary ports for Edens Zero.
- Wait for you to attempt to do something multiplayer, which might open up additional ports.
- Upload those ports to our servers so that we can combine them with other uploads and share them.
As users submit port data to our servers we will combine it into a list that we publish. This will become the list that we recommend everyone forwards in their router.
As soon as we find the ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Edens Zero we will list them on this page.