This is a complete list of user names and passwords for eHome routers.
How To Login to a eHome Router
Most routers have a web interface. This means that in order to login to them you start with your web browser.
In general you login to a eHome router in three steps:
- Find Your eHome Router IP Address
- Enter Your eHome Router IP Address Into your web browser's Address Bar
- Enter your eHome Router username and password when prompted
The list of user names and passwords is below.
How to Reset Your eHome Router Password To Default Settings
If none of the passwords below work for you then you have 2 options:
- Either try to recover your router's password with Network Utilities Find Password
- Or Reset your eHome router
Please only reset your router as a last resort.
eHome Router Password List
Here is a list of all known eHome passwords and the router they were discovered on.
Be sure to try them all!