Ports Required for Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore
The network ports for Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore are as follows:
Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore - Steam
- Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore - Playstation 4
- Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore - Switch
- Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore - Xbox One
Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore includes the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore
When you are playing Endless Fables 3: Dark Moore you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.