How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
When you are playing Enslaved: Odyssey to the West you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Enslaved: Odyssey to the West are as follows:
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Enslaved: Odyssey to the West that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - PC
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Playstation 3
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Xbox 360
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.