Forwarding Ports for ESA Holiday Bundle on Your Router.
ESA Holiday Bundle is Microsoft Game Studios's Compilation game released in 2007.
ESA Holiday Bundle is a compilation of games. Compilation games are a great way to get a bunch of games for a lower price. Lately game publishers have been compiling older arcade style games in a compilation and selling them as a single package.
Forward Ports for ESA Holiday Bundle
When you are playing ESA Holiday Bundle you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for ESA Holiday Bundle
The ports for ESA Holiday Bundle are as follows:
ESA Holiday Bundle - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and ESA Holiday Bundle simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.