Forwarding Ports for Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force on Your Router.
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force is Idea Factory International's Role-Playing game with a release date in 2015.
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Port Forward Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
When you are playing Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force are as follows:
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force that will show you the network ports.
- Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force - Steam
- Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force - Playstation 4
- Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force - Switch
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.