Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star has the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
Port Forward Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
When you are playing Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
The exact ports for Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star are as follows:
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star - Default
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
- Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star - Playstation 4
- Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star - Default
- Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.