FIFA 07 Soccer is a Sports game published by Electronic Arts released in 2006.
FIFA 07 Soccer is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Port Forward FIFA 07 Soccer
When you are playing FIFA 07 Soccer you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does FIFA 07 Soccer Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for FIFA 07 Soccer are as follows:
FIFA 07 Soccer - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for FIFA 07 Soccer that will show you the ports.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.