FIFA Soccer 08 is EA Sports's Sports game released in 2007.
FIFA Soccer 08 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for FIFA Soccer 08
When you are playing FIFA Soccer 08 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for FIFA Soccer 08
The network ports that need to be forwarded for FIFA Soccer 08 are as follows:
FIFA Soccer 08 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
FIFA Soccer 08 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and FIFA Soccer 08 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.