How to Port Forward Fight Night Round 3
When you play Fight Night Round 3 you will experience the following styles of play.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
Forward Ports for Fight Night Round 3
When you are playing Fight Night Round 3 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Fight Night Round 3
The exact ports that need to be forwarded for Fight Night Round 3 are as follows:
Fight Night Round 3 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
Fight Night Round 3 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223,3478,3479,3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Fight Night Round 3 that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.