Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - My Life as a Darklord is a Strategy and Real-Time game published by Square Enix released in 2009.
When you play Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - My Life as a Darklord you will experience the following styles of play.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- Real time strategy games do not have turns, but instead have both players competing at the same time. They typically involve a mostly top down view and involve troop and building creation as well as resource management such as mining and logging. Popular examples are Warcraft and StarCraft.
Port Forward Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - My Life as a Darklord
When you are playing Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - My Life as a Darklord you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - My Life as a Darklord
The specific incoming ports for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - My Life as a Darklord are as follows:
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - My Life as a Darklord - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - My Life as a Darklord simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.