Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster has the following styles of gameplay.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Most game compilations are repackaging of older arcade games bundled together. They are frequently composed of games from the same game publisher.
How to Port Forward Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster
When you are playing Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster are as follows:
Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster simply follow one of these links:
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - Steam
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - Playstation 3
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - Playstation 4
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - Switch
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.