Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age has the following styles of gameplay.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
When you are playing Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Require
The incoming connection ports for Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age are as follows:
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Playstation 4
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Steam
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Switch
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.