How to Port Forward Final Fantasy XV: Comrades in Your Router
Final Fantasy XV: Comrades has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Final Fantasy XV: Comrades
When you are playing Final Fantasy XV: Comrades you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Final Fantasy XV: Comrades
The network ports for Final Fantasy XV: Comrades are as follows:
Final Fantasy XV: Comrades - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Final Fantasy XV: Comrades yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Final Fantasy XV: Comrades - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,5223
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Final Fantasy XV: Comrades - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Final Fantasy XV: Comrades - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500,17181-17183,17191-17390
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Final Fantasy XV: Comrades simply follow one of these links:
- Final Fantasy XV: Comrades - Playstation 4
- Final Fantasy XV: Comrades - Steam
- Final Fantasy XV: Comrades - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.