FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity is a Driving/Racing game published by Bigben Interactive released in 2017.
FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
How to Port Forward FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity
When you are playing FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity Require
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity are as follows:
FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80, 443, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479
FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity - Xbox One
- TCP: 53, 80, 3074
- UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity simply follow one of these links:
- FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity - Playstation 4
- FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity - Xbox One
- FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity - PC
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.