Flower is Sony Computer Entertainment, Annapurna Interactive's Adventure and Miscellaneous game with a release date in 2009.
Flower includes the following styles of gameplay.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
Forward Ports for Flower
When you are playing Flower you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Flower Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Flower are as follows:
Flower - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Flower - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Flower - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Flower yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Flower - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Flower simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.