Forgotton Anne is Square Enix's Adventure game with a release date in 2018.
Since Forgotton Anne is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Forgotton Anne.
How to Port Forward Forgotton Anne
When you are playing Forgotton Anne you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Forgotton Anne
The network ports for Forgotton Anne are as follows:
Forgotton Anne - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Forgotton Anne - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Forgotton Anne - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Forgotton Anne - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Forgotton Anne that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Forgotton Anne - Playstation 4
- Forgotton Anne - Steam
- Forgotton Anne - Switch
- Forgotton Anne - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.