Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Friday the 13th: The Game
When you play Friday the 13th: The Game you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
Forward Ports for Friday the 13th: The Game
When you are playing Friday the 13th: The Game you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Friday the 13th: The Game
The incoming ports for Friday the 13th: The Game are as follows:
Friday the 13th: The Game - Steam
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Friday the 13th: The Game - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Friday the 13th: The Game - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Friday the 13th: The Game that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Friday the 13th: The Game - Steam
- Friday the 13th: The Game - Playstation 4
- Friday the 13th: The Game - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.