The ports that need to be forwarded for Frozlunky are listed here:
Frozlunky - PC
- TCP: 5394
- UDP: 5394
Forwarding Ports for Frozlunky
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use Frozlunky. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Frozlunky.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
Setting Up a Port Forward for Frozlunky
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Frozlunky in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Frozlunky:
List of Routers - Customized for Frozlunky
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Frozlunky.