Opening Ports for Fuser using Your Router
Fuser is a Music game published by NCSoft released in 2020.
Fuser is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
How to Port Forward Fuser
When you are playing Fuser you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Fuser
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Fuser are as follows:
Fuser - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Fuser yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Fuser - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Fuser - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Fuser - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Fuser - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Fuser simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.