Ports To Forward for Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro
The ports that need to be forwarded for Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro are as follows:
Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro that will show you the exact ports.
- Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro - Steam
- Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro - Playstation 4
- Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro - Switch
- Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro - Xbox One
Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro offers the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro
When you are playing Ganryu 2: Hakuma Kojiro you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.