Port Forwarding on Your Router for Gear.Club Unlimited
Gear.Club Unlimited is a Driving/Racing game published by Microïds released in 2017.
Gear.Club Unlimited is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
Port Forward Gear.Club Unlimited
When you are playing Gear.Club Unlimited you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Gear.Club Unlimited
The ports that need to be forwarded for Gear.Club Unlimited are as follows:
Gear.Club Unlimited - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Gear.Club Unlimited simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.