How to Port Forward GEON emotions
GEON emotions is an Arcade game published by Eidos Interactive released in 2007.
GEON emotions is an arcade style of game, which means that it is fast paced and meant for short gaming sessions, much like classic arcade cabinets. Most arcade games do not have a deep story line but are instead based on the player having a limited number of lives. When you run out lives it's game over. GEON emotions is probably good for short gaming sessions when you do not want to get too deeply involved with a game.
Forward Ports for GEON emotions
When you are playing GEON emotions you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for GEON emotions
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for GEON emotions are as follows:
GEON emotions - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and GEON emotions simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.