This is a complete list of user names and passwords for Gigabyte routers.
How To Login to a Gigabyte Router
Most routers have a web interface. This means that in order to login to them you start with your web browser.
In general you login to a Gigabyte router in three steps:
- Find Your Gigabyte Router IP Address
- Enter Your Gigabyte Router IP Address Into your web browser's Address Bar
- Enter your Gigabyte Router username and password when prompted
The list of user names and passwords is below.
How to Reset Your Gigabyte Router Password To Default Settings
If none of the passwords below work for you then you have 2 options:
- Either try to recover your router's password with Network Utilities Find Password
- Or Reset your Gigabyte router
Please only reset your router as a last resort.
Gigabyte Router Password List
Here is a list of all known Gigabyte passwords and the router they were discovered on.
Be sure to try them all!