How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Gigantosaurus: The Game
Gigantosaurus: The Game includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Gigantosaurus: The Game
When you are playing Gigantosaurus: The Game you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Gigantosaurus: The Game Require
The incoming ports for Gigantosaurus: The Game are as follows:
Gigantosaurus: The Game - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Gigantosaurus: The Game - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Gigantosaurus: The Game - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Gigantosaurus: The Game - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Gigantosaurus: The Game simply follow one of these links:
- Gigantosaurus: The Game - Playstation 4
- Gigantosaurus: The Game - Steam
- Gigantosaurus: The Game - Switch
- Gigantosaurus: The Game - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.