Glitch Busters: Stuck on You is a Third-Person, Action, and Shooter game published by Skybound Games with a currently unknown release date.
Ports Required for Glitch Busters: Stuck on You
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Glitch Busters: Stuck on You are as follows:
Glitch Busters: Stuck on You - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Glitch Busters: Stuck on You - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Glitch Busters: Stuck on You - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Glitch Busters: Stuck on You simply follow one of these links:
- Glitch Busters: Stuck on You - Steam
- Glitch Busters: Stuck on You - Playstation 4
- Glitch Busters: Stuck on You - Switch
Glitch Busters: Stuck on You offers the following styles of play.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
How to Port Forward Glitch Busters: Stuck on You
When you are playing Glitch Busters: Stuck on You you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.