GRIP: Combat Racing is Wired Productions, Caged Element Inc.'s Arcade and Driving/Racing game released in 2018.
GRIP: Combat Racing offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
How to Port Forward GRIP: Combat Racing
When you are playing GRIP: Combat Racing you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for GRIP: Combat Racing
The required ports that need to be forwarded for GRIP: Combat Racing are as follows:
GRIP: Combat Racing - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
GRIP: Combat Racing - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
GRIP: Combat Racing - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
GRIP: Combat Racing - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and GRIP: Combat Racing simply follow one of these links:
- GRIP: Combat Racing - Steam
- GRIP: Combat Racing - Playstation 4
- GRIP: Combat Racing - Switch
- GRIP: Combat Racing - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.