How to Port Forward Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is a Music game published by Activision released in 2008.
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Forward Ports for Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
When you are playing Guitar Hero: Aerosmith you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Guitar Hero: Aerosmith are as follows:
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Guitar Hero: Aerosmith yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith simply follow one of these links:
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Xbox 360
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Playstation 3
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Wii
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.