Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock is Activision's Music game released in 2007.
Which Ports Does Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Require
The required incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock are as follows:
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - PC
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Xbox 360
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Playstation 3
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - PC
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Wii
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
How to Port Forward Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
When you are playing Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.